Breaking up with someone can be hard but if you are no longer in love with a person how can it still be so hard to get over them!?
- You find yourself sad as you miss the person as a friend even if you don’t love them anymore
- You are mourning the loss of the loss of the actual relationship perhaps and not that person
- You now find yourself walking alone and seeing people in couples makes you feel sad
- They got over you so fast and that leaves you feeling lost, even though you don’t even like them
- He is just not that into you – you miss the loss to your ego!
How can they just get over you?
- People just change and you now no longer fit into their life they actually de- BFF you and forgot you
- They just don’t care anymore you are no longer a part of their life
- What makes you think that they should care like you do?
- You are bad for them and they just don’t want something bad for them in their life any more
- Love turns into dust so fast
How can you except this and move on!?
- Don’t expect that people react in the same way – not one answer is applicable for everyone
- Acceptance that you are not important to them – accept they forgot about you
- Put your ego behind you and focus on the future
- why?! maybe there is no reason it’s really simple they moved so maybe its time you do too