- Dress so that you are comfortable and not dressing for the date – I mean I once got a pair of amazing heels but actually could not walk in them. If you are feeling relaxed you will feel the part once you get there.
Start with a story that is light-hearted
- Have a line or a story of something that happened to someone so that you can break the ice – don’t start like it’s an interview!
Try not to think about the future on a first date
- Don’t put too much pressure on yourself before and after the date just enjoy it
- Don’t pretend to be something you are not!
Go for the three date rule
- Give them a chance and I say normally at least three dates!