Life changes at 30..
- You want to know where your life is going for example are you getting married? do you have a house? babies and is your career in full flight
- For those of you who are single tend to get to the cling on phase of your relationships when you become desperate for him to ask you for a ring, or if you are single you look to try to find someone who can give you these things in the above paragraph
- Friends start to compare each other and sometimes they get a bit of the green-eyed monster – It’s the army of the single and the army of the ones who have partners
- Girls become judged on having these things sorted by 30 this sometimes results in them having babies first so that they ensure the guys marry them and really lowering standards to meet a guy that will give them these things
How to get what you want and need..
- Firstly look at the things you have achieved so far and feel happy and positive about those things and see the things you didn’t achieve as things you can build on
- Focus on one key area of change not multiple areas so that you have a better chance of meeting your goal
- Have a role model to active the goal – Look at someone who has met that goal or who is a role model and talk to them and ask them how they got to where they want to be.. example if you are single its better to hang out with married friends they will give you wise advice
- Look at why you are not where you want to be – ask friends and family and evaluate these opinions
- Have a plan – Set yourself a goal of where you want to be by a set period