This is the excerpt for a featured content post.
Source: Trying for a baby
Try this new blog
So the time has come when you are your partner, girlfriend, boyfriend or husband want to start a family. Perhaps you have just got married or are not married and have been together for a while and you want to start making a family. It’s not normally one-sided but there is always one person who wants it a little bit more than the other person. Lets put it another way there is always one person who is more ready than the other person, not in all cases but in the majority of cases.
These could be the reasons why most couples want to start a family;
- Some couples are going to become natural parents and they have naturally grown into parents and are naturally ready for becoming parents
- Other cases women are keen to take the next step and maybe are not married they hope that the next step will also…
View original post 460 more words
Christians have been so messed up by religion that they don’t even know whether they should date, let alone how to go about it! Strict, legalistic teaching about the dangers of dating has paralyzed people and given people hang-ups about exploring romantic relationship before they even get out there! Many desperate believers go to the […]
Until this past year, I had no idea that there was a “dating equation” for calculating appropriate age difference for romance. I’ve since learned it’s common knowledge, as it comes up in conversation a lot when discussing dates and dating. Formula: Your age divided by 2 plus 7 Applying this to myself (age 45), my […]
There’s a popular trend in Japan and Korea: dating by blood type. Rather than asking a potential partner for their star sign, daters might ask their suitors whether they’re AB+. The idea behind it is that (supposedly) your blood type affects your personality, making you more or less compatible to certain other blood types. While […]
You may be getting to the age when you feel ready for marriage or perhaps your family are putting pressure to get married. Everyone has their own reasons and objectives for marriage and some are more genuine than others.
If you have been with someone for more than three years some girls maybe thinking about having a baby soon or even think about having a baby in the hope that their partner asks them to get married. Both things kind of go hand in hand have you noticed that many girls have the baby and then the guys ask you to marry?!
The men that have not mentioned marriage 1.5 years into the relationship are not ready or they have not found the correct person I think you should be ready by this time. Its interesting I think anyone getting married before moving in together and before the 1.5 years is a bit too soon. However once you have lived together and get to know each other properly marriage should be a nice and natural step.
Marriage should not feel scary but you do need to be mentally prepared for it mostly men will tell you that they need to get ready to be married and that is fine and normal. Long long engagements are pointless just get on with it.
You should bring up the subject of marriage once you have lived together and are getting on well you need to know what the other person wants from life and is that in line with what you want?
If you are scared you will push them away then wait until the time feels right you can start off with asking them their views on marriage and take it from there.
How to get him to Marry you
- Nail out any issues you have with each other and the relationship before you start to discuss the topic of marriage. Wait until you think your relationship is in a good place and start talking about the future
- Try and keep the romance and quality you and him time going you need to be in a good place together
- Ask questions about his views on marriage to see what he feels like about the topic and subject and express how you feel about it
- Introduce him to your friends and family before bringing up the topic of marriage
Let me know how it goes DD XOXOX
I don’t think its a good sign if your girlfriend does not get on with your friends and these are the reasons for my logic.
- You will find that you don’t get on with most people in different situations and environments in life this is for sure. It’s never easy to get on with everyone that is a certainty and part of time. However a big however most girls in the first year will be trying their best to impress you that is also for sure so if they cannot make an effort to get on with your friends it’s a bad sign. Basically whatever you see from her at first will be her on her best behavior.
- If you suddenly find that everything is about her and she even wants you to change your opinions of others around you that you never thought about you are being seriously manipulated. If you find yourself feeling sorry for her when your own friends are feeling awkward and bad then there is some serial female manipulation happening
- When she has made an embarrassment of herself in front of your good friends and she manages to turn it into her being insecure and the victim this is also a very thin line you should be watching. Is she insecure and not feel loved or just very selfish and and a serial attention seeker?
- How can you tell the difference between her being insecure and perhaps having other intentions? OK, I think personally someone who is insecure she would not opening talk about her insecurities she would come across as a shy and nervous person more than a overly confident person she would doubt more than one area of her life not just her love life.
- What can you do? Well it won’t go away this trait either the person is quite overpowering and they want your full attention and things to go there way or they won’t. Its really down to you to think about how this will impact your life in the long run
- Easy going girls are the best – It’s better to have someone easy going in the long term they will be more flexible and happier to adjust rather than being unhappy about not getting their own way all the time!